SATAjet 1000 K HVLP
SATAjet 1000 K – the universal spray gun for big jobs
The small and lightweight SATAjet 1000 K supplied from pressure pots or double diaphragm pumps is an allrounder spray gun.
Due to its large range of available nozzle sizes, this pressure fed spray gun is perfectly suitable for the application of various materials: from thin wood stain, clearcoat, textured paint and glaze to glue and other thixotropic materials.
Extensions which are available in various versions and sizes allow perfect coating of areas difficult to access.
- Allows connection to all sorts of material supply systems, such as pressure pots, double diaphragm pumps and central paint supply systems.
- Suitable for the application of various materials – waterborne or solvent-based.
- Comfortable, ergonomically well balanced control elements, such as material flow control, the thumb adjustable round/flat spray control and integrated air micrometer.
- The QC Quick Change thread allows an easy and quick air cap exchange with just one and a half turns.
- Sturdy, easy clean surface.
- Special air flow at the air cap horns prevents overspray to settle at the air cap.
- Adam 2 compatible – allows to retrofit the digital air micrometer.