MIRKA Basecut 2 3/4" x 25 yrd. PSA Autocut rolls
MIRKA Basecut 2- 3/4" x 25 yrd. PSA Autocut roll, Grits range 080-400
- Basecut by Mirka is a an economical abrasive that offers the characteristics of superior Design, production processes and materials.
- Basecut makes an aggressive initial cut and thanks to its durability has a long working lifespan that reduces cost.
- The Basecut is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: P40-P80 D-paper, P100-P800 C-paper, P1000-P1500 B-paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Blue
- Attachment: Grip, PSA and Plain