MIRKA Novastar- FG Series 6" Grip
MIRKA Novastar- FG Series 6" Grip, Grits range 080-600, 50/ box
Novastar is a premium film abrasive that tackles demanding applications with unexpected ease.
It has a mix of ceramic and aluminum oxide grains on a flexible film backing, with a precision coating that practically repels dust.
The grains stay sharp as clogging is prevented.
Great durability and excellent edge wear resistance.
Dust extraction optimized with multihole pattern.
Novastar delivers remarkable results, especially on hard surfaces.
Outstanding performance makes it the ideal film abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
Futures and benefits:
- Aggressive initial cut in coarse grits for Heavy-Duty applications
- Long lasting disc life means excellent performance using fewer discs
- Consistent scratch pattern provides the desired finish
- Effective multi-hole pattern delivers outstanding performance without clogging
- Premium film backing offers outstanding edgewear resistance, flexibility and grain adhesion
- Grain: Ceramic / Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Low VOC resin system
- Backing: Polyester film
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Transparent
- Attachment: Grip
- Automotive Refinishing
- Wood Processing
- Metal Processing
- Composites Processing
- Marine Industry
- Vehicles Manufacturing
- Hard wood
- MDF / HDF
- Mild steel / carbon steel
- Non-ferrous metal
- Paint stripping / removal
- Paint sanding
- Plaster / Putty