Mirka Iridium 3
Mirka Iridium 3" GRIP DISCs, 50 PCS/Pk
Sandpaper for a new generation of surface finishing professionals.
A new paper abrasive Mirka Iridium® is the result of years of development work. Produced with cutting edge technology, Iridium is perfected for speed and efficiency. It cuts faster with fewer steps from rough to smooth surface finish. Thanks to the new precision coating the abrasive does not wear out easily; it practically repels dust, so the grains stay sharp longer. Dust extraction is efficient and convenient with Mirka’s new multihole pattern. Just place and go. Coarse to fine grits, Iridium works well on both soft and hard surfaces.
- Unique mix of grains for fast and efficient sanding; top performance proven in field tests.
- Excellent quality consistency and durability thanks to new production technology.
- Super precision coating practically repels dust – there is no pilling or clogging, leaving no swirl marks.
- Premium paper backing offers remarkable flexibility and excellent grain adhesion with new low VOC resin system.
- Effective multi-hole pattern delivers outstanding dust extraction and a clean work environment.
- Collision repair process with Mirka Iridium
Iridium is the ideal abrasive choice for body shops. From paint removal to primer sanding, Iridium is an excellent automotive sandpaper. The effective multi hole pattern optimises dust extraction. When used together with our Mirka sanding tools and dust extractors you can enjoy a dustless work environment.
- Automotive Refinishing
- Construction & Decoration
- Wood Processing
- Composites Processing
- Marine Industry
- Vehicle Manufacturing