ALL IN ONE STEP POLISHING KIT
26/09/2019 | ARPSHOP
Car body polishing takes place in several stages, using high-quality and very effective chemical pastes. Thus, its final result is always excellent.
The paint and clearcoat composition of the car is processed automatically, and in each case, its own paste is used. As a result of this, various substances can be detected. Covering a new, factory. We must use special protective compounds so that the appearance of the car remains flawless, as long as possible.
It should be specially noted that even the best and high-quality paintwork cannot resist such processes for a long time and successfully. It also contains the negative effects of dust, dirt, sand and even air currents, penetrating under the paint layer when the car moves through chips and damage. Winter is especially dangerous coatings and capacitors that can be damaged and destroyed in any, even the most durable, coating.
Another “enemy” of car paintwork is bird droppings. The fact is that he can very quickly destroy it completely.
DEFECTS THAT ELIMINATE THE POLISHING:
- scuffs and stains that are due to mechanical friction;
- paint after tangential accidents on the body, on the road for painting road markings;
- cracks and scratches up to 50 microns deep;
- stains after poor-quality washing, polishing the car body with non-professionals or means not intended for car paint;
- dust particles deposited on the paintwork during painting;
ARPSHOP OFFERS PRODUCTS FOR:
- Protective polishing of the body using chemical pastes
- Protective polishing of the body using nanoceramics.
- Professional abrasive polishing of the body.
- Headlight polishing (renewal of dimmed headlights and plastic lamps).
- Polishing glass from scratches.
- Mechanical polishing of small scratches on the body
- Application of automotive protective coatings