3M Particulate Respirator N95
3M Particulate Respirator N95 8210 Plus 20/box
The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210Plus N95 is a disposable particulate respirator designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfibre filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection. Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health), a federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210Plus, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne/non-oil based particles.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions.
- NIOSH-approved for filtration against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Braided headbands with two-strap design and staple-free, dual point attachment help provide a comfortable and secure seal
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced Electrostatic Media is designed for ease of breathing
- Suggested Applications
- Grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations